Saturday, May 21, 2011

What I've been working on in the last couple weeks


Hello everyone!!

Let me start by telling you that the last couple of weeks I've been a busy bee!  I completed Xavier's milestone, I can't believe it's been a year already!! I also had a session with Darolyn for her six months, another one that has grown extremely fast!! 

I also opened up the store for my other passion, which is to make photo props you can check it out here: http://www.facebook.com/ChildrenPicturesCreations.  I'll be creating a blog for it so you guys can keep track of what I'll be working on, whether photographically or props wise.


I promise I won't go M.I.A so often and to make it up to you here are the pics for Xavier and Darolyn, enjoy!!

P.S.

I would love to hear from you.  Your feedback is very important to me!!  














No comments:

Post a Comment