Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Free Photo Session

Hello everyone!! 

Today is a gorgeous afternoon in Orlando, Fl.  I love days like these!!  They are so inspiring and relaxing that I just feel like giving back for having this wonderful life. 

I have been so blessed in my life with a wonderful husband and children.  I thank God everyday that I get to see them grow up and spend time with them everyday.  Though sometimes I wish I had more time for myself, I'm still extremely thankful I'm always with them.

Unfortunately, not all parents can do that.  Many work two shifts to make ends meet, others have a job that sadly is hard to know if they'd make it back home and then there's the case of our soldiers who leave for long periods of time and miss months out of their families life.

That's why I want to give a free photo session to military, firefighters and police families.  I want to thank them  for all the hard work they do to keep us save.  

I'm looking for 50 military families in Central Florida to have their family photo taken for FREE!!! If you're willing to travel outside of Central Florida you're more than welcome to come!

I'm doing this on my own, that's why I can only do 50, but if I get other photographers interested in joining me then I'll be able to do more.  It's a first come first serve till I get to 50 so don't miss out on this chance!!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for following my painting! I admire your generosity and caring spirit! I look forward to seeing the military family photos as my brother is in Iraq and I have a cousin ONLY 21 who has been overseas twice already.

    ReplyDelete