Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Chilling at home =0)

Another rainy day in Florida. Not much to do outside so I'm just going to work in some photo props for my next session. So excited about this coming weekend!! So many things in store for my business.

Talking about business, I've been pondering an idea for quite some time now. I know they say that as a photographer you shouldn't sell yourself short or that you shouldn't do TFCD and I agree. To a certain extent.

I believe that when you do good, good will be done to you. When I do something I don't do it to get anything in return, if it happens even better; however, just to have the satisfaction of having done something for someone else makes my day.

I've decided that I will do a
FREE mini sessions to law enforcement and military families! Our soldiers are risking their lives overseas to make sure that we keep living in a free country, the police keep us save at a more local way and what to say about firefighters who are the first one to respond when chaos strikes.

So, I would like for YOU reading this post to spread the word that I will do a mini photo session to 100 families that belong to the force. Unfortunately I'm in Central Florida and only Central Florida residents are eligible.

Contact me for more information by email or by subscribing to my blog.

Thank you for keeping us safe!!

You can follow me on Twitter
@Ontheedgephoto
Like me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/AnaSilvaPhotography or visit my page at http://www.anasilvaphotography.com

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning. Visiting from 5 Minutes for Mom. That is very generous of you to offer that to families! Please visit back at www.mommymasters.blogspot.com and www.facebook.com/mommymasters (remember to Like from personal page too so it counts.)

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete